Note: Speakers must be registered for your event before they can be selected as a speaker. So, the first step is to send them your registration page and ask them to register.
- Once they are registered, go to 'Sessions' in the navigation bar on the left of the screen and click Add Session.
- After adding the session title, description, and type, you will find dropdown boxes allowing you to set your Lead Speaker/Moderator, as well as your Additional Speakers.
- If they have registered for the event already, their name and email will come up automatically as you type.
There are two types of speakers:
- Lead speaker/Moderator: This person starts and ends the session. They also control the session recording. They can be the sole speaker, or they can be a moderator who speaks occasionally. We will send them a reminder by email 25 minutes before the session is due to start.
- Additional Speakers: Other speakers who will be able to join and present during the session. You can add up to five additional speakers.
👉 Read next: How to create a new session